Oral care tips to prevent tooth sensitivity
- Consult your Dentist immediately.
- Use a desensitizing toothpaste and mouthwash.
- Brush twice daily with soft bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth with a proper tooth brushing technique.
- Use a bite guard if you clench your teeth at night.
- Maintain good oral hygiene.
- Don't self medicate.
- Don't brush horizantally that exposes tooth root.
- Avoid hot, cold, sweet or sour food that trigger pain.
- Don't overbrush or use high abrasive toothpaste.
- Don't brush immediately after consumption of acidic foods.
- Don't pick your teeth with metal objects.